About two and a half thousand JBT teachers have got districts of their choice in the state. The Department of Education has transferred 2544 JBT teachers online inter-district from one district to another. These teachers are those who have chosen new districts of their choice.
Now the education department will start the normal online transfers of primary school heads, JBT teachers and TGT, the process of which will start from 26 August.
The state government has recently transferred about 15 and a half thousand PGT teachers online, after which two and a half thousand JBT inter-district transfers have been done. Those JBT, TGT C&V, ESM teachers who have been in the existing school for more than a year on 31 July 2019, can take part in the transfer drive at their will.
Employees in the same school for more than five years must compulsorily participate in the transfer process and be transferred. All male teachers will also have options for transfer to the Kanya school.
According to the High Court’s instructions, the guest teacher and JBT station on Adhaq will be transferred as empty and new stations will be allotted to them immediately after this drive.
MIS Portal Haryana – For Teachers & Students @hryedumis.gov.in:
Tentative Date for online transfer for JBT/TGT/ESM:
26-27 Aug – Offer of YES / NO by Interested Teacher
28 Aug – Eligible list, vacancy list will be released
28 Aug to01 Sept- Eligible candidates to select their schools
02 Sept- Transfer orders will be issued
02 Sept to 05 September – Getting MIS updated in new schools
- JBT / TGT C & V / ESM who have been in the current school for more than 1 year on 31 July 2019, they can attend Drive as per their wish
- JBT / TGT / ESM filing a complaint on Anywhere or Sugam portal is being offered YES / NO option instead of Compulsory participation
- For more than 5 years, employees in the same school in which forceful participation is necessary
- JBT of Interdistrict transfers will directly open the options in the new allotted district. The schools have to be selected in the same way. The posts of the original headteacher will open for the candidates of the new list of promotion of the original headteacher, so the candidates of both those categories will have to do compulsory participation.
- Girls will open for all male teachers also at school option
- As per the instructions of the Hon’ble High Court, the guest teacher and JBT station on the ad hoc will be transferred as empty and new stations will be allotted to them immediately after this drive.
- Looking at the possibility of electoral code of conduct from September 8, the Education Department wants to complete the process before that. There will also be an appeal from all the teachers to the department not to obstruct the process by going to the Honorable Court. Have some patience. If any teacher If there is any problem after the transfer, then it will be resolved very soon through grievance on the accessible portal.
FAQ Know about transfer drive 2021
Q- I have not been in school for 5 years but I have been in the zone for 5 years, can I choose Yes / No?
Answer- No, John has completed 5 years, then your options will be open due to technical problem. You will have to join the drive-in in every situation.
Q- I am the selected JBT teacher of 2017 and I have no option of Yes and No on my MIS.
Answer- 2017 JBT, who have not yet got a permanent district, are not involved in this, the technical team will drive you out of the drive.
Q ‘-My post has been captured and I have been in this school for 1 year so can I stay in this school
Answer – If your post is held or surplus, then you will have to choose your new option through this transfer drive
Q- I was promoted in the year 2018 and I got my current school, can I choose not now?
Answer – No, the schools that were allotted to you at the time of promotion were completely temporary, so you have to choose your school by participating in this transfer drive.